“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"- Jesus. Matthew 11:28


August 21, 2013

A Sunny card

Hurray! This is my 50th post dear friends.

And here is the card I've made for today.




As you would've guessed already, the sunflower is hand drawn, coloured and hand cut.

And the letters, my new find at a gift store.

Entering this card for the following challenge
 Eureka Stamps Weekly Challenge #53 Dog Days of Summer 



Here are some photos,  I would like to share, from our recent trip to Bangalore. I really enjoyed capturing these flowers.





I will share more photos in the next post. Thank you for stopping by today.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. heh heh school drawing starteda sarah :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 50th post..Love the color combo in layers used...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah the letters look quite stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great find with the letters and your flower is too cute, that is great you drew it yourself, pretty butterflies also! Such pretty pictures the flowers are lovely, so neat that you caught the bee on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card :) And your pictures are simply lovely! Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete